Position: Control Room Incharge / Manager
Experience Require: 15 to 25 years
Graduate Mechanical Engineer or Instrument engineer or Chemical engineer. Other Graduate engineers with requisite experience can also be considered.
- Resource should be from O&M background from Gas industry.
- Be incharge of the control rooms at Clients Location.
- Co-ordinate with OTM department , Gas transporter and FSRU to ensure correct quantity and quality of uninterrupted gas flow to customers.
- Ensure natural gas receipt and dispatch from the system as per daily nomination and scheduling. Manage deviations with co-ordination of OTM team .
- Co-ordinate with shipping and terminal operations team for ensuring required quantity of regassified gas is delivered from FSRU.
- Ensure timely metering calibration and gas reconciliation
- Co-ordinate with Maintenance department to carry out any planned/unplanned maintenance on the network.
- Ensure permit to work control.
- Ensure all legal compliance as per regulatory standards and other statutory bodies.
- Exhibit high level of HSE compliance and drive team for the same.
- Respond to any emergencies on the network .
- Assist the contol room shift engineers to address network flow or pressure issues.
If Interested or want to know more about on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us on 022-21581312
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time